EDN3260 is a 2 Megapixel high-definition (HD) network camera that delivers high definition image quality. The camera can provide the desired field of view with superior video quality in precision focus because it is equipped with an autofocus lens. Users can remotely adjust camera focus through the Web interface of the camera.
EDN3260 supports both H.264 and M-JPEG multi-streaming. The camera has a built-in slot for a micro SDHC card that provides local recording when an event is triggered. This camera can also be powered with Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) which eliminates the need for power cables allowing to reduce the costs of installation.
EDN3260 optimizes the IRIS opening under all lighting conditions with motorized Vari-focal P-IRIS Lens and our own algorithm. EDN3260 is ideal for indoor applications that require superb image detail and is WDR supported. EDN3260 conforms with ONVIF for compatibility with other network video devices – even from other manufacturers. You can also use EverFocus Mobile Applications to remotely view the live views of the cameras through your handheld devices; or use EverFocus CMS to remotely manage multiple IP devices connected on the network.
HD Image Quality
EDN3260 is a high-definition (HD) network camera which delivers HDTV image quality. Superior video quality is provided with progressive scan in multiple H.264 streams, as well as MPEG-4 and M-JPEG streams.
Equipped with a P-IRIS, the camera can provide more precise IRIS control, which enables greater depth of field, heightened contrast improved image sharpness and clarity.
Wide Dynamic Range for extreme light conditions
The Wide Dynamic Range feature manages extreme light solutions and strong backlighting such as a lobby with glass wall, sunny sky in the picture and other sceneries with a high light contract.
Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) supplies power to the camera via the network cable, eliminating the need for power cables and supplies, which can reduce installation costs.
- Image Sensor
- 1/3" Full HD progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Vari-focal lens, Auto IRIS, 3-9mm, F1.2-360C, P-IRIS
- Minimum Illumination
- Color: 0.1 Lux @ F1.2;B/W: 0.02 Lux @ F1.2;0 Lux @ F1.2 (IR LEDs on)
- Field of View
- Horizontal 96.4° ~ 31.7°, Vertical 69.6° ~ 23.7°, Diagonal 128.2° ~ 39.7°
- Shutter Time
- 2 ~ 1/50,000sec.
- Optical Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- F1.2 ~ 360C
- Focus Length
- 3 ~ 9mm
- Camera Angle Adjustment
- Pan: 360°, Tilt: 64°, Rotate: 180°
- IR Distance
- 20m / 65ft.
- On Board Storage
- Micro SD / SDHC card slot
Video and Audio
- Video Compression
- H.264 / M-JPEG / MPEG-4 (optional)
- Max. Video Resolution
- 1920 × 1080
- Max. Frame Rate
- S/N Ratio
- > 50dB
- Privacy Mask
- Region of Interest
- True Day / Night with ICR
- Two-way audio
- Audio Compression
- Alarm Input / Output
- Network Interface
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX auto-negotiation, RJ-45 socket Support MDI/ MDI-X auto crossover function
- Network Protocol
- TCP/IP, IPV6, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPs, PPPoE, UPnP, Bonjour, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, UDP, SSL, IGMP,ICMP, ARP, ONVIF, PSIA
- Weather Resistance
- Vandal Resistance
- Power Supply
- 12VDC / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Max. Power Consumption
- 12VDC 8.7W (IR LEDs on) / PoE 9.73W (IR LEDs on)
- Operating Temperature
- 20% ~ 80% not condensing
- Flush Mount: 117 x 108.9mm / 4.61" x 4.29" (Φ x H)Surface Mount: 142 x 132.9mm / 5.6" x 5.23" (Φ x H)
- 1.08kg / 2.38lb
- Safety Certifications
- CE, FCC
- EDN3260,2MP HD WDR,IR indoor IP Dome,N
- EDN3260,2MP HD WDR,IR indoor IP Dome,P
||2016 / 08 /4
||2017 / 02 /23
||2016 / 08 /5
||2016 / 07 /12
4-Port 10/100/1000M PoE with 1-Port Gigabit Ethernet Up-link
8-Port 10/100M PoE with 1-Port Gigabit Up-link (1 Ethernet or 1 SFP)
16-Port 10/100M PoE with 2-Port Gigabit Up-link (2 Ethernet or 2 SFP)
16-Port 10/100/1000M PoE with 4-Port Gigabit SPF Up-link
24-Port 10/100M PoE with 2-Port Gigabit Up-link (2 Ethernet or 2 SFP)
24-Port 10/100/1000M PoE with 4-Port 10-Gigabit SFP+ Up-link
High-Capacity PoE Power Supply
Ethernet over Coax. with PoE
Connect & Power-up PoE Devices