EAN3300 is a 3 Megapixel high-definition (HD) network camera which delivers high definition image quality. EAN3300 supports both H.264 and M-JPEG multi-streaming. The camera has a built-in slot for a micro SDHC card, providing uninterrupted recording when network system is down. Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) supplies power to the camera via the network for easy installation with only one cable, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. EAN3300 conforms to ONVIF/PSIA for compatibility with other network video devices – even from other manufactures
- 3 Megapixel high-definition (HD) network camera
- 1/2.8” Full HD color CMOS image sensor supports with both H.264 and M-JPEG in full frame rate
- High Performance Noise Reduction Function
- Video Encoder including Line Driver for NTSC/PAL TV Signal
- Dual Codec for H.264 and M-JPEG
- Built-in micro SDHC slot for a SDHC card enabling local storage
- Provide true Day/Night functionality with IR removable filter
- Built-in network interface (10Base-T/ 100Base-TX) for remote monitoring by PC
- Two Way Audio
- ONVIF/PSIA compliant
HD Image Quality
EAN3300 is a high definition (HD) network camera with delivers HDTV image. Superior video quality is provided with progressive scan in multiple individual H.264 streams, as well as M-JPEG streams.
Transmission Using H.264, MPEG-4 and M-JPEG Codecs
For video compression, H.264, optimized for transmission of moving images over a network with low bit transfer rates, is used to enable real-time high image quality monitoring, and for still images M-JPEG is used to offer high image quality in a common image format.
Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) supplies power to the camera via the network cable, eliminating the need for power cables and supplies, which can reduce installation costs.
Equipped with a slot for micro SDHC card, EAN3300 offers another way to record and manage your video. Storing your images using a micro SD card can provide uninterrupted recording when network system is down. Micro SD card storage supports normal recording, schedule and event recording.